Roles and Responsibilities
- Searching for Potential New Customers.
- Increasing Market penetration Field Visits to the Target customers on a regular basis.
- Understanding customers’ technical requirements and suggesting a Product or Service suitable for that customer.
- Marketing engineers have a deep understanding of the technical aspects of the product and can translate them into standard terms for clients.
- Forwarding the generated Sales inquiry to the Internal Sales department for making the quotations.
- Liaising with the other members of the Sales team and other related departments.
- Active follow-up on the hot cases and generation of adequate Sales funnel and providing the Weekly Sales reports to the management.
- Order Negotiation and Finalization
- Payment Follow-ups
- Organizing Technical Product presentations at the customer end.
Desired Candidate Profile
- should be fluent in Spoken & Written English, Marathi, Spoken Hindi
- Should be ready to travel extensively within the allocated region
- Should be able to communicate effectively both with external as well as internal Customers.
- Should have a natural flair for Sales and be ready to achieve the Monthly Sales Targets.
- Should be a good learner, enough to acquire adequate product knowledge during the training period.
- Should possess ( or be able to acquire) adequate working knowledge of Commercial terms and conditions, commercial documentation, Taxes, etc. related to the Sales process.